
Today we went out to Doc's house to work on our mountian biking and archery skills. The first thing we did was take a little quiz on the parts of a bike and then we went straight into riding the course he has developed in his backyard. The course did not look to be all that hard but it was pretty difficult yet very fun. I enjoyed being back on a bike again since I used to live on my bike as a kid. After the mountain biking we ate lunch and then went on to archery. This was my first time ever shooting a bow and I felt like I did very well at it for my first time. I also enjoyed it and want to try it again. The only bad part about this super fun day was the bad sun burn I got from the weather being so hot. Still that could not stop the fun I had. To think about it not much could have it was just that much fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment