Monday, May 4, 2009

Circus Arts Practice


So on my way to go eat on saturday night on walked past Micah who was outside wroking on his diablo skills. He asked if I wanted to try and I said yes and I learned at least 5 new tricks from him in all of about 10 minutes. These tricks I had tried but really had no clue how to do them and he was able to explain to me how to do them and I was able to do them right away with the correct help. I was getting stuck with not knowing how to do any other tricks and I was getting bored of the diablo becuase of it but now I am excited to practice again now that i have a whole new set of tricks to put into my routine for the final!!

No comments:

Post a Comment